You can now find all of our vacancies on the eTeach website.
We currently have 1 vacancy
Principal Appointment - Re-advertised
Required from 1st September 2019 or 1st January 2020
The Voyage Learning Campus is a successful Pupil Referral Unit based between three separate sites in Nailsea, Milton and Weston-super-Mare, providing high quality alternative education provision for children and young people in North Somerset who are struggling in their schools, so that they can be reintegrated.
At our most recent Ofsted inspection (January 2017) we continued to be recognised as a 'good' school.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Principal with the vision and commitment to build on the current success of the Voyage Learning Campus:
- to provide strategic leadership for the Voyage Learning Campus, in partnership with the Management Committee and Local Authority
- with the passion for enabling children to develop fully and provide them with choices for the future
- who is committed to excellence and who can inspire children and staff to have high expectations of achievement
- to develop effective relationships between pupils, parents, staff and the community
In return we can offer the successful candidate a bespoke induction programme and a challenging but supportive environment working with:
- a strong and committed Management Committee
- local schools and Headteacher networks
- local authority colleagues
- hardworking and committed staff
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jemma Howells, School Operations Manager on 01934 836298 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit with a member of the Management Committee.
If you would like further details please telephone Sheila Smith, Director of People and Communities on 01934 888891.
The Voyage Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and children. All appointments are subject to all necessary pre-employment checks including; an enhanced DBS, Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable) and satisfactory references.
Closing Date: Monday 29th April 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019 and Thursday 23rd May 2019
If you would like to work as a volunteer at Voyage Learning Campus, please read the information on the volunteers page of our website.