|Ashlee Copeland||Personal Development Curriculum Lead|
Through the curriculum, we want students to -
- Develop resilience and risk management skills.
- Develop communication and negotiation skills, risk management and support-seeking skills
- Develop confidence and agency
- Develop empathy and compassion, clarifying values
- Develop confidence, self-worth, adaptability and decision making skills
- Develop motivation, organisation, leadership and presentation skills
What do we want students to know/be able to do?
- To be able to make informed decisions about their own wellbeing, health and relationships.
- To build their self-efficacy.
- To develop resilience and know when to ask for help and to know where they can access support
- Have a clear understanding of what the law does and does not allow and the wider implications of decisions they make.