We offer a range of Motor Vehicle qualifications for learners who are interested in exploring a career in the motor vehicle industry.
The level 1 and 2 courses are designed to engage and motivate learners who are interested in learning about the maintenance and repair of motor vehicles. Students will also study the various roles that are available in the retail motor industry and the diagnosis of non-complex system faults.
If you’re a practical, hands-on sort of person who enjoys getting stuck in, a level 1 or 2 Motor Vehicle course could be just what you’re looking for. The skills developed will equip students to enable them to successfully complete their motor vehicle training in post 16 provision and help prepare them for a career in the Motor Vehicle industry.
What we offer our students
- Teachers are vocational experts and use their skills and experience very effectively to motivate and support students to achieve.
- Teachers have high expectations and set high standards, often drawing on their own first-hand experience having had a successful career within the industry.
- We challenge and stretch our students to produce work of a consistently high standard, often above the level required of the course.
- Students are continually developing new skills that increase their confidence and further develop their knowledge and understanding.
- Resources to support teaching and learning are excellent. The Motor vehicle workshop is well equipped with modern cars, tools and specialist, industry-standard test equipment. Teachers constantly update their knowledge of developments within the industry.