Our Campus Vision
To be a positive, holistic and inclusive community, in which young people are encouraged to achieve high standards of personal progression in a supportive environment that is both safe and respectful.
- To be inclusive.
- To work in partnership with stakeholders including parents, carers, schools, local authorities, statutory and voluntary services.
- To establish and nurture a culture where success and achievement are encouraged and celebrated.
- To develop responsible, resilient, confident, independent young people who are equipped for success in their next learning pathway and transition into adult life.
We Demonstrate our Vision and Values by
- Providing a safe, secure environment which is vibrant, stimulating and engaging, where learning is personalised and achievement is maximised for all.
- Meeting the learning, social, emotional and behavioural health needs of each individual young person.
- Valuing learner and all stakeholders’ voice, ensuring this is used to identify and respond to young people’s needs.
- To provide a twenty first century personalised curriculum and ‘outstanding’ teaching and learning.
- Embedding the ethos of teamwork and positive relationships in all that we do.