End of Term 3 Update
I wanted to thank you and your child for your support this term as we have managed an ever changing national Covid picture. We have been really impressed by students’ attitudes and work in school.
There has been lots happening across the VLC this term. For example,
- Year 11s have completed mock exams
- Phase 1 students have taken part in Forest School activities
- Children’s Mental Health Week
- College interviews and visits in school
- Our Art department have continued to produce fantastic work with students
- Time travelling visits from ‘Ugg’, a stone age man in Phase 1!
- Internet Safety activities across the school
Over the last week, staff have come together to share a special message for students and families. Please do check out our video here: https://www.facebook.com/voyagelearningcampus/posts/242238554097151. And remember, you can keep up-to-date with everything happening in school by following us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Finally, we have launched a #VLCMilesChallenge for half term; we want staff and students to virtually walk together from Lands End to John O’Groats – a total of 874 miles. Any miles walked over the holiday can be added up and will contribute to our overall school total. A reminder that getting out and exercising is good for us all. You can find more information here https://fb.watch/3CercnG3uO/.
Please remember, if your child tests positive for Covid over the half term break, do let us know. You can email [E-Mail not displayed] or send a message via Facebook.
Wishing you all a restful week. As the first day back of term is an inset day, school starts again for students on Tuesday, 23rd February.