Update for Phase 2 Year 8 & 9 Students
As we know students in Year 8 and Year 9 will not be returning to school this academic year, we are now refining our home learning provision to support you in ensuring your child can complete work at home. Each week, we will send an email and update our website with key tasks to be completed in core subjects. This is a mixture of “online” learning and work that can be completed separately on paper. Subject staff will then make contact to offer support and feedback in completing that work.
- For Year 8 students, work to be completed can be found on the Year 8 page in the home learning hub
- For Year 9 students, work to be completed can be found on the Year 9 page in the home learning hub
Moving forward, to further support you, it would be helpful if you could let us know the following:
- If you require an exercise book for students to use for work
- If you require paper copies of resources for your child to complete
- If your child has access to the internet and a laptop/tablet/device to complete work
Could you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name when answering these questions.
If your child is attending school as part of our onsite provision then they may use this to supplement the work they do when in school.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any support