Measures for Re-opening in September
We look forward to welcoming all students back to school in September 2020.
A range of measures are in place to keep your children, your families and our staff safe. These include:
- Each phase working as an individual ‘bubble’ – this is possible due to the small numbers of students in each phase
- Covid-19 standard cleaning at the end of each day
- Minimal sharing of resources, other than those that can be easily cleaned
- Changes to room layouts and how people enter and exit the building
- Only essential visitors allowed on site
- Tissues in all classrooms and lidded bins for these to be disposed of safely
We have worked hard to try and make school as normal as possible for our young people, whilst prioritising health and safety. However, for students there are things they must do in school:
Please also note that any students aged 11 or over who use home to school transport will be required to wear a face covering whilst in the vehicle, in line with government regulations. Any students who fail to wear a covering, will not be allowed to travel.
Finally, we would like to remind you that if your child, or anyone in the household, presents with any symptoms of Covid-19, they should not come to school and you should seek a test from your local testing centre.