Autism Networking Day
A local Autism Networking Day has been organised by an ex-student of VLC who is currently doing a degree in SEN. She has high functioning Autism and is tireless in raising awareness of Autism in the area. She also delivers presentations on Autism to local schools to help students and teachers understand the ASD spectrum.
The event will be held at Locking Castle Church on Saturday 6th April 2019 from 11:30am and will include:
- Live Music
- Sound Healing
- Tinks Radio
- Pets as Therapy
- Autism Book Sales
- Art / Animation / Comic Exhibition
- Plus More...
We hope to see you there!
- 11:30 - Event begins
- 11:30 - 12:00 - Time to browse the stalls
- 12:00 - 12:05 - Lauren Smith (introduction)
- 12:10 - 12:55 - Purple Ella (Autism and mental health: strategies, systems and support)
- 13:15 - 13:45 - Siena Castellon
- 13:50 - 14:05 - Adam Baker
- 14:05 Sound healing experiences, meet Sweep the Therapy Dog & browse the stalls
- 15:00 - 15:30 Shaun Underhay (80's music)
- 15:30 - Event ends